Thursday, July 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm so grateful to Little Miss Book Freak and Kari's Crowded Bookshelf for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the first time I had any, so I'm really excited! 


Versatile Blogger Award Official Rules:
 
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That is common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy - if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself (I will follow in Chelsea's footsteps and post these facts here for you all to see).

Okay, let's do this. :)

7 Random Facts about me:
1. I'm a geek, minus the glasses, minus the weird outfit and minus the awkward way of talking.
2. I was once a drummer of an all girl rock band.
3. I play chess, table tennis and badminton
4. I'm a debater.
5. I don't like rain.
6. I'm fascinated in lightning
7. I write poetry.

And now the 15 worthy bloggers:
1. 17




Books for YA! © 2015