Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Guess What's in My Mailbox #10

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Hi everyone!

Guess what's in my Mailbox, is a weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves, IMM(In My Mailbox) and other meme about showcasing the books and swag that we received in the mail. 

For this 10th GWIMM, I am really excited to show you all what I've got. So without further ado, here they are:

WON

I won this hardcover copy of Girl of Nightmares from Heather @ The (Mis)Adventure of a Twenty-Year Old Girl. Check out her blog and see her awesomeness. 


This swag-tastic bunch right here is from Tiffany @ A Purrfect Read. Aren't they amazing! :)


And last but not the least, this gorgeous Tirade Necklace and postcards right here is from, none other that the author herself, Cambria Hebert which I won in her website on the release day of Tirade. 


So that wraps-up my 1st GWIMM in 2013!
What do get this week?




Books for YA! © 2015