Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #14

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Before I show you guys what I received this September, I wanted to say I'm sorry for not posting reviews this month. Been busy at work and life. And also because I'm finally writing the first draft of a new project. Anyway, I have some treats for you this October, it includes authors and giveaways. Sounds great, right? Announcement will be posted today too.

Anyway, here's what I received this month of October. 


FOR REVIEW


Thank you to Hachette UK and Harper Collins International for this books! 
You people are AWESOME!

What did you get? Put your links to the comment section.
Books for YA! © 2015